Custom hand made prop box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manyhobbies

I am now offering prop box's designed to hold the small nitro 1/8" hub props.

Shown is an example, we have reconfigured the hole pattern to make all the holes the same size to around 1 1/4" dia. so its easier to accept the diff sizes. So I beleive the box will hold around 20 props, I say this because I have'nt actually seen the new setup, I should see one today and will update.

I am unsure of all wood types available, this shown is unvarnish poplur, I'm guessing oak, pine, poplur will be available. These should come varnish for the advertised price, but I'm not 100% sure of that.My goal is to see if there is an interest in these and if so I'll keep them in stock.

Please be assured that these are made well and very nice. The lid has glass not plexi glass and is very strong and I havnt heard of someone breaking the glass and I have sold many of these prop box's to the gas guys on Jim's.

I am gonna offer these to you guys for $35.00 plus $10 usps priority shipping.

Please send questions to [email protected] and I will accept USPS money orders aswell as paypal payments.

M.O.'s to Russ Wehnes 511 Cron Street Celina, Ohio 45822. P.P. to [email protected]

Thank you and I hope to serve you. RUSS

nitro_prop_box.jpg

Do you all have an interest in these? The box's are pretty popular with the gas boat guys so I figured if we could get a design that would work for the small nitro props then you all would have the same opportunity to have a nice custom prop box.

If you wouldnt mind could ya let me know if these are gonna be something of interest and desirable.

Thanks, RUSS

Do you all have an interest in these? The box's are pretty popular with the gas boat guys so I figured if we could get a design that would work for the small nitro props then you all would have the same opportunity to have a nice custom prop box. If you wouldnt mind could ya let me know if these are gonna be something of interest and desirable.

Thanks, RUSS
I would be more interested if it would fit a variety if props for 1.5" to 2.5".

Thanks, Zach

Do you all have an interest in these? The box's are pretty popular with the gas boat guys so I figured if we could get a design that would work for the small nitro props then you all would have the same opportunity to have a nice custom prop box. If you wouldnt mind could ya let me know if these are gonna be something of interest and desirable.

Thanks, RUSS
I would be more interested if it would fit a variety if props for 1.5" to 2.5".

Thanks, Zach
Thanks for the reply Zach. I have only had a couple request like that. The only problem with setting up a box for both small and large props is the fact that they are so different in size. For example: a 2.5" prop generally has a .250 hub and will fit a post, the problem with the small .125 hub props is by the time we use a small enough post and then cover it with a peice of heat shrink the post is so small that it's really hard to work with and not very durable. This is why we came up with the holes in the foam idea, it really works well and the small props will fit inside a 2" tall box where the bigger prop's wont with the way their setup. This smaller box setup is a little lighter and looks proportioned better. We can do custom box's for people if thats what their needs are but that increases the price a little because of the added work. Believe me the other bigger box's with post's require some work to complete.

I have not really seen an interest in these so if someone wants 1 it will be custom ordering and may take a several days to get and send out, so please keep that in mind.

Thank you, RUSS

I just bought one of Russ's medium sized prop boxes off of Jim's boat dock a while back. They are made very well and a nice box. Just thought that I would express my opinion in case anyone was wondering about the quality of his prop boxes.

John Crouch

I just bought one of Russ's medium sized prop boxes off of Jim's boat dock a while back. They are made very well and a nice box. Just thought that I would express my opinion in case anyone was wondering about the quality of his prop boxes.
John Crouch
Thank you John that means a lot to me. I am kinda suprized that the nitro prop boxes arent desired like the gas prop boxes are. Well it's a good thing we didnt build a bunch lol.

Just remember fellow boaters, we can tailor these to work for ya. RUSS

Back