Interest in Mega Prop Box 70x- 3/16" Props, 46x- 1/4" Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Guys,

I am looking to see if there is interest in a nice prop box capable of holding 70 3/16" props and 46 1/4" props. All the 3/16" props are on one level of the board and all the 1/4" props on another level. The boards are laser cut Acrylic with Stainless screws and nylon wing nuts. Both boards fit into a Hobbico twin transmitter box.

I would sell the complete box with boards and hardware for $200+ shipping. Consider a low cost per prop of $35 and you have $4k worth of props, $200 for a solid box is cheap insurance.

Here are some pics of my box which is 5 seasons old. Let me know if there is interest and I wil start building several.

Tyler

P1040608.JPG

P1040609.JPG

P1040610.JPG

Hey Tyler when you come back to Hobart set that box under my tent and I will keep an eye on it lol nice!

Boy with that many props in one place the box had better be kept under lock and key, especially at Hobart since you guys said Stu had props stolen right from his boat. That would be a good haul for the theives lurking out there.

I hope I do make it out to Hobart again, but I will certainly not be bringing the entire propbox with me. Yeah they do come with cheesy keys and I usually tuck the propbox under another heavy box or put it out of site. A stolen prop box is IMO the hardest part to replace of any boat related item if it were stolen.

TG

Back