• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Cut, Cupped, Profiled Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis , could you keep these for me ?

X450/3-stock cut

X450/3-tongue cut

X455 - stock cut

Let me know what it would cost to ship to Belgium , City Oudenaarde

If it would be too much , i can also give you a PO box in the States ( but if it would be possible , straight to me is the easiest way )

PS you do not have by any chance a X 438 ?

Bart

Travis , could you keep these for me ?
X450/3-stock cut

X450/3-tongue cut

X455 - stock cut

Let me know what it would cost to ship to Belgium , City Oudenaarde

If it would be too much , i can also give you a PO box in the States ( but if it would be possible , straight to me is the easiest way )

PS you do not have by any chance a X 438 ?

Bart

It's best to ship to US. I can't supply any tracking information for intl shipments unless the shipment goes priority. And that can cost around $20.00. I will mark those props sold pending payment. Once payment is received they're yours.

Travis

No shipments have been made at this point. All orders go out tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. All of you who paid with paypal will receive a shipment confirmation from paypal. If you paid by M.O./check PM me for your delivery confirmation number. Again, I apologize for the delay. All orders will ship tomorrow.

Travis,

There is someone that has just become a member on IW and he is waiting for Tom's approval.

He wants the Prather 265 and is it for a 1/4" shaft.

his IW name if he gets accepted is William C, this is his email address: [email protected]

I cannot vouch for him since I don't know the man but just trying to help.

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see the prop that I wanted to order a week ago. Is it available???? Still $20 if it is right?????

I will take:

X447/3 - stock cut - 25.00

X450 - stock cut - 25.00

X450/3 - 4.0 cup back cut - 25.00

X450/3 edges curled - 35.00

X457 - bar cut - 25.00

X646/3 - stock cut - 25.00

160.00 if my math is correct. Let me know and I will paypal you.

Doug

Just noticed that this is an old November 2008 thread. Anyone know if tampa1330 is around and has props yet?

Doug

Just noticed that this is an old November 2008 thread. Anyone know if tampa1330 is around and has props yet?
Doug

This is an old list. I will update the current list ASAP. I'm acquiring a serveral more props here shortly and I will post the list ASAP. Thanks for being patient.

Travis

If the V935/3 props are still available I would like to buy both of them. pm me an address to send money order, thanks, Rick

Back