Crapshooter pictures Hey

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spyder,

Look at my avatar. Crapshooter45....... 80+

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

spyder said:
Hey guys how about some good Crapshooter pictures. I see most other brands on the site. Thanks :rolleyes:
102835[/snapback]

Spyder,

I see that there are not a lot of CRAPSHOOTER pics.

I'll see if we can get some posted, for now Preston Hall has a

nice pic of his 45 with the mini version WARLOK 21.

Hardly find rare Crapshooter( New stlye II) somewhere in USA who build by Stu Barr make limit. :eek: I heard that it almost same as new" Tiapan" 45,67/80 riggers. Contract to Mike Grims dealer.

normal_scan0010.jpg

there are a few in the gallery among this green one

Gosh..... that Crapshooter is old as the hills. LOL. Ackerman ran that thing way back when. Notice the adjustable rears? I think that one had HUGE shaft logs too.

on my gallery(golden breed) you will be able to see how that kit was presented at that time.

Gill

View attachment 4335Hi Spyder:

Here's a picture of my 45 Crapshooter. This was my winter project and I finally finished it today, so it has not hit the water today. The sponsons are the latest design, but the tub was built back in 96.

Thanks, David

David,

Man, that thing looks familiar............ B)

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Hi Brad:

Yes it certainly should look familiar! Are you going to the Internats? If so I will look you up.

Thanks, David

that green twin is mine.. two receivers and battery packs.. one ran the engines and the other ran only the rudder in case of a radio failure.. I was told I could not run two antennas like that but it worked perfect. One engine had a mixture control and the other was the slave engine so you brought the mixtured engine to the slave engine. In the back were a pair of thrust bearings mounted in aluminum housings so the shafts did not push on the engines.. The sponsons were fully adjustable if you look closely... The picture was taken at the Indy Unlimited.. no clue what year that was

John Ackerman

John Ackerman said:
that green twin is mine..  two receivers and battery packs.. one ran the engines and the other ran only the rudder in case of a radio failure.. I was told I could not run two antennas like that but it worked perfect.................
103930[/snapback]

Yup, the only way I'll run my twins. :)

I still have one of the original cowls from my original Super 60 lol lol and I have the original Hustler I set the records with....old old old lol lol lol

Hi John

I have new"old pics"to be posted and guess you are in some of them with M.Davis.

Glad to see you here!

Gill

Back