• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cox Contol Line Piper Cub

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Beining

I have a Cox control line Piper cub. It is new in box and has never been run. It comes with everything you need to run it except fuel. Plug wrench and glow ignighter included. I am asking $150 obo. It is a great little piece. Money order is the preferred method of payment. Thanks for looking.

$150 obo

DSCF4212.JPGDSCF4213.JPGDSCF4214.JPGDSCF4215.JPG

I have a Cox control line Piper cub. It is new in box and has never been run. It comes with everything you need to run it except fuel. Plug wrench and glow ignighter included. I am asking $150 obo. It is a great little piece. Money order is the preferred method of payment. Thanks for looking.

$150 obo

View attachment 26355View attachment 26356View attachment 26357View attachment 26358
Used to fly a lot of control line many years ago but never seen one of these. It looks like it has the moulded fuel tank. When was it made. I am guessing around late 70's to early 80's.

to cool, we still fly from time to time, teaching the wife to fly, i have a few new planes ! some body else that would like this is "grim racer" (mike z.) thanks for the pics!!! man the memories.....

to cool, we still fly from time to time, teaching the wife to fly, i have a few new planes ! some body else that would like this is "grim racer" (mike z.) thanks for the pics!!! man the memories.....

Ya the memories are great!!! With all these memories someone should want it!! Its doing me no good sitting in the house.

Latest posts

Back