Cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex McCollister

Would like to purchase a cowling like this one. Anyone know who makes and sells this cowling? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• cowel.jpeg
    cowel.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 47
I probably going to need some help with your question! I built a Dave Franks sport 40 years ago and I need a cowl to finish it. If I can get that cowl I can make modifications to make it fit if need be.

Attachments

• '.jpeg
    '.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
Get a stealth streamline from Phil Thomas. It will work. I got one from a friend of mine he wasn’t using and it works on my Dave Frank sport 40

It is a foam mockup that is ready to make a mold from it. Not liking the cockpit area. If I don't pull a mold I will probably go with a canopy from rcboatcompany. Thanks for all the recommendations.

It is a foam mockup that is ready to make a mold from it. Not liking the cockpit area. If I don't pull a mold I will probably go with a canopy from rcboatcompany. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Man, I think that cowling looks awesome!
It's gonna be a bunch of trimming on the RC Boat Company cowl and I think it will be too tall.
Reach out to John Borden, (817) 784-6942 [email protected]
I believe he has most of Steve Mucks molds.
Steve had a Sport-40 & 20 that were modeled after the old Circus Circus boats.

Back