• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Couple things for sale...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Hey fellas got a few things I got that I need to part with. If you need pics I can get em to you but it will be a bit, My home comp is still down.

Pipes: Bought these for a couple of projects I had planned now I need some funds to finish my 90 boat.

1. Picco Black 67 pipe cut to fit and pressure fitting installed never run- SOLD

2. Macs 45 quiet pipe uncut and undrilled new minus package- SOLD

3. Macs 45 standard pipe used- 15.00

4. Hanson 2" band pipe used on my 90 boat- SOLD

5. Looks like a Muck .67 pipe good shape- 40.00 SOLD

1. RR 67 tub new unsealed stuffing box installed- not sure make offer

2. M435/3(1/8") 10.00 sold pending payment

3. x560 - 12.00

4. X467 backcut - 15.00

post here 1ST if you want something then Pm me. Want to make sure everyone gets a fair shot. I can take Paypal, money order or check, paypal addy is [email protected]

Thanks Guys,

Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get you some as soon as I can. Its at my house and I'm not home. It's the standard tub. I'll try to get you some pics by the end of the weekend

Hey Zach,

I am really keen on the following if you are prepared to ship to Perth, Western Australia (6169)?? Got my PayPal fingers ready to go.

4. Hanson 2" band pipe used on my 90 boat- 20.00

I will shoot you a PM and we can go from there mate

Johno

Hi zack,

Kevin here I will take the picco pipe and the muck pipe and will pay shipping to aust paypal ready to go

thanks kevin.

Hi zack,

Kevin here I will take the picco pipe and the muck pipe and will pay shipping to aust paypal ready to go

thanks kevin.

Kevin, Johno, Jim. Your items will go out this week probably wed I will send you a tracking number when they go.

Thanks Guys,

Zach

Latest posts

Back