Cooper Pipes going out of business

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Just got the word any pipes in stock are for sale no new pipes SAD News Thanks to the Coopers for all they have given to the hobby

Hi Guys

I want to let you all know that Cooper pipes is going out of business

Thank you for all the support you have given us over the years

any stock will be for sale till it is gone mostly nitro stuff all gas pipes are gone

The business will be for sale contact 417 358 7117

Thanks Steve and Lynn Cooper

steve and lynn i wish you the best.. i understand how tuff it is to sell products in the boat market..

thanks for all you have done.

and thanks for your help in bring the S pipe back to life

chris wood

oh wow,,,,,, sad news for sure.. i hope sombody can pick up where you guy's left off....... like said earlier,,thanks for all the great products you have provided over the years.....

alden

Sad news for sure.

A big thanks to Steve & Lynn for all the great pipes and mufflers you have made for us boaters.

Jerry

no no,,,when it comes to you its hoarding,,,,LOL.... i know you like your cooper pipes,,so now you just have more to like,,,,lol...... but all kidding aside,,,sad to see this happen...good pipes from good people....

I will be posting a list of items left for sale in the Manufacturers for sale section in a few days

Thanks For all the kind words and the suport over the years

Lynn

I bought 2 of the Cobra pipes this past year along with a 21S. I've been running the pipes since Jim Irwin made them.

Back