Converted vhs/to DVD help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Had a mini VHS tape converted to CD - can pick out the particular part of the tape I want and save it to the -

"video clip" section on the disc and on my MAC- but need to be able to save it and download it to Youtube or tinyclips- ect so I can play it here..... :huh:

Anyone able to help ??

And NO Robin/Rick/Ray - its not that cut and dry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a mini VHS tape converted to CD - can pick out the particular part of the tape I want and save it to the -

"video clip" section on the disc and on my MAC- but need to be able to save it and download it to Youtube or tinyclips- ect so I can play it here..... :huh:

Anyone able to help ??

Isn't this something for i movie??????

You can import the movie from cd into i Movie, work around it and there is a preparation for youtube in the addresbar.

Ronald.

Anyone able to help ??

Andy must want to show off one of his turds............I mean toys

Are you sure you can't come up to Charleston with Foley, Ray & I, and I'm sure Don F. could use you as the Whipping B!-@* (BOY) for the weekend

Well AT LEAST we know now, it wasn't just the water in Florida that made you such a prick :blink:

It cant be one of my boats, remember according to you -they don't run :rolleyes:

Thanks Ron, btw B)

Andy

Well AT LEAST we know now, it wasn't just the water in Florida that made you such a prick :blink:

It cant be one of my boats, remember according to you -they don't run :rolleyes:

Thanks Ron, btw B)

Andy
So, you just confirmed, they are turds
I only confirmed your a prick- ;)

AND it wasn't the water in S Fla that made you that way.

BUT -I guess if YOU want to call Foleys twin a turd-

Thats your choice- :huh:

Andy

Thanks Ron, btw B)

Andy
So, you just confirmed, they are turds
I only confirmed your a prick- ;)

AND it wasn't the water in S Fla that made you that way.

BUT -I guess if YOU want to call Foleys twin a turd-

Thats your choice- :huh:

Andy
No, I was refering to your non-running boats,

The only time I referenced Foley, was you getting a ride to Charleston with him, so I could use you for a whipping boy for the weekend.

Are we having fun yet?

Anyone able to help ??

You can import the movie from cd into i Movie, work around it and there is a preparation for youtube in the addresbar.

Ronald.

Ronald-

when I insert the disc- I cant find anywhere that gives me an option to save it to desktop or anywhere else, what am I missing here ??

Anyone able to help ??

Ronald.

Ronald-

when I insert the disc- I cant find anywhere that gives me an option to save it to desktop or anywhere else, what am I missing here ??
If you open IMovie with the disc in you should be able to go to FILE- IMPORT- MOVIES then pick your DVD drive.

If the movies are MPEG-4, DV, or .mov files you should be able to pick them.

If the disc is formatted like a regular DVD your going to have to get a program to rip it.

There are a bunch of free ones if you don't have one.

Rip DVD on a Mac

Anyone able to help ??

Andy must want to show off one of his turds............I mean toys

Are you sure you can't come up to Charleston with Foley, Ray & I, and I'm sure Don F. could use you as the Whipping B!-@* (BOY) for the weekend

Dang it I just got back and this is the smack I hear goin on!! Play nice fellas

Louie

Back