Con Rod stuff..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Oh Ya" Well that figures, Blame it on a turtle! Truth is you're just going too damed fast. Someone needs to slow you guys down. "We need speed limits!"

Don :p
I can see it now bracket class boat racing. :lol: :lol:
:D :D ET Bracket racing the only way to go.12 riggers in the water 4 laps later throw in the 90's and see

who has the best boat. ;) ;)

EVER SEEN WHAT A TURTLE CAN DO TO AN OUTBOARD LOWER unit running wide open? mess up a good lawless it peeled the bottom of the skeg back a 1/4" had to reshape it. not fun! hate to see what the turtle looked liked afterwards and using a prather s-215 prop as well when it happened.

allen
Boy does that suck....last year while running my .12 firefighter I hit a turtle and had my rudder bent out along w/ my flex shaft being snapped in half - lost the shaft and the brand new prop, rounded off the inner corner of the rudder too !!! <_<

Don, Restrictor Plates for you. And a Dumas three blade prop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OHHH NOOOO SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe we should trail parachutes under water and have a good ole "nitro boat pull" :lol: :lol: :lol: Farthest before the motor blows wins !!!

Back