• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Nitro Racing Package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI- I will start to provide pricing to tonight for all the folks that showed interest in parts of the package in the order that I received them. Thanks to all

Tony,

I sent you a PM on Facebook to respond to your ad there. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike nothing has been sold yet as a couple of interested parties seem to have backed out of buying big chunks of the package.. At this point I think I might go down to Florida in January for the Winter Nitro Nationals, and then the Orlando WinterNats a few week weeks later and sell all this and a gasser there to avoid shipping hassles. I will repost this stuff in chunks before January with Individual pricing to let you and everyone know if I decide to go that route and then we can make any required arrangements. Thanks Tony J

Hi Tony

Im still interested on the rcats glow igniter. Whenever you decide please keep me in mind. Thanks. Lorenzo

Back