• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Competition marine rigger with.21 Mac

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Erickson

image.jpg. Complete RTR minus receiver. has new flex shaft new starter belt motor has just been gone through I gave a lot for this boat will trade for good running tunnel or will sell boat is like new not cuts or breaks I'm serious boat is almost brand new I have never had in water. Thanks for lookingimage.jpg

image.jpg

Paul

Would you be interested in saleing the 21 MAC.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
The boat is an Eagle SG (about 1999). It looks like we built that boat complete RTR aside from replacement cowl and hatch covers. It was probably set up with a Novarossi or Picco originally.

Too bad not more guys are running 21 hydros these days. $550 would be a great deal and that boat CAN still win races.

Folk's

Paul is currently on vacation, and I'm sure not checking IW,,,

Dave Roach and Steve Bryant,,, Throw some numbers out there and I'll pass on to Paul to see if he's intersted in splitting..

How much fuel has been thru the motor?

Does it still have any pinch?

thanks

jack
Let me answer this for Paul, As I have just recently gone through the engine...

We have no idea how much fuel has been run through the engine. Paul just recently purchased a bunch of boating stuff as a "lot" to get items he was interested in.

1) The engine does not have "pinch" at TDC. But has plenty of compression with the glow-plug installed.

2) The engines piston and liner are in great shape IE: no scoring or wear marks.

3) There is no detination on the piston top or the underside of the head.

4) the bearings feel smooth, with no excesive play

5) the engine was well oiled (with ATF) and kept in a zip lock bag

Any specific questions, feel free to ask.

I do have pictures of the engine during disassembly.

CAn send them to you after this weekend if you would like.

RIck, do you know if the engine came in that boat or is it just one he has matched up to sell?

thanks

jack

How much for the engine, header and pipe ?? I'm interested in that

Jose

Was told when I bought that this was built for Wes the owner of Gaspartsplus which was a dealer and racer by the Browns I don't want to separate sell as a whole price is 550$ but negotiable .

Latest posts

Back