• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cobra Tunnel - O.S. 21 max

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary R. Woods

Due to other interests I am selling this boat. It is a Dan Hutchinson cobra that has never seen water, O.S. 21 has very low run time with smooth bearings.

Radio box includes a Traxxas Waterproof 2056 for steering and a hitec hs-225 low profile for the throttle, both of which are new. The only thing you would need is your radio system and a fuel tank set-up as I have not done this yet. Will also include a few os plugs and a octura 440 2 blade besides the 440 3 blade already on the motor. Once again this is a new hull with a very low run timed motor. Also includes a additional blemished cowling that Dan included in his deal when I purchased the hull.

I would like $425.oo shipped to you. Any questions feel to call me at (920) 203-5859, My name is Gary.Picture-old-camera 087.jpgPicture-old-camera 090.jpgPicture-old-camera 089.jpgPicture-old-camera 086.jpg

Back