cobra tunnel boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

prices for new cobra tunnel boats are as follows, all white for $165.00 . for a boat in any color i have $185.00. splatter designs and fades and flake will be $20.00. extra. these prices included shipping in the US. the colors i have are, light blue, dark blue, red, yellow, orange, black, teal, white, purple, and all of my boats come with a plywood radio box, alumium in the transoms. reniforced sponson tips and window decal and logo stickers anyone wishing to purchase a boat can email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any pics of the metal flake? Or the bottom?

i have pics of the bottoms but i dont have any as of yet of the flake. im making a new boat for myself in red flake over white for the winternats . as soon as i pull it ill post pics.

What colors of metal flake are these available in?

These are for .21, correct?

im not sure about the fuel tank but everything else should fit . the motor radio and so on. boat takes a simple 6oz sullivan fuel tank.

well i think it does fine in rough conditons. its how you have it set up. knowing when to slow down and just finish the race all tunnel boats have a hard time in rough water .

the weather here has been bad for laying boats . i did a test piece of the white over the red flake and it came out great but i cant do any pics as of yet because i left it at john ottos house. if you choose to buy one what would be the colors you would like? ill go ahead a build one and if you dont like it i can always sell it to someone else . or put it on ebay. let me know

Would the deck be all flake, or can you tape off an area so only some of it would be flake? Interested in one with a red flake hatch & red stripes down the side of the deck. White bottom. The metal flake is in gelcoat, not painted on, correct? Let me know if this is available.

what would be the color behind the flake ? and the flake would be red right ? if so then yes i can do all you asked. i have a pic of a deck that i was playing around with . it turned out good design in the gel coat not paint . i dont paint boats ! this is all done in the gel coat

The backing color would be white with the red flake. Your pic is exactly what I was trying to describe. Could you incorporate the "swoop" you make with the blue in the back onto the back of the hatch? Maybe leave the bottom 1/2" of the hatch white with the swoop at the back? Take a look at the pic, I think that would look awesome. Cost?

i usually get 185.00 for a single solid color. 20.00 for the flake and 15.00 for shipping . ( total ) $220.00

Latest posts

Back