cobra tunnel boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

im still offering brand new tunnel boats in white or colors for the unbeatable price of $185.00 free shiping in the US only. overseas orders will have to pay extra shipping. these are handlayed fiberglass hulls aluminum in transoms custom built plywood radio box with locking lid & window decal and logo stickers. i can be reached at [email protected] or call me at home (863)858 0536 this price is not going to last forever so get them while there at a cheap price

im still offering brand new tunnel boats in white or colors for the unbeatable price of $185.00 free shiping in the US only. overseas orders will have to pay extra shipping. these are handlayed fiberglass hulls aluminum in transoms custom built plywood radio box with locking lid & window decal and logo stickers. i can be reached at [email protected] or call me at home (863)858 0536 this price is not going to last forever so get them while there at a cheap price
i would like some pics to see if its the style i want send to [email protected]

i would like some pics to see if its the style i want send to [email protected]

heres some pics of a couple of boats that i did recently i can also do splatter and fade designs in the gel coat

no i dont do electric. but i sold a lot of boats to people that are going to convert this boat to FE. if it runs as good as it does nitro, then it should be a great FE boat. Dan H

Dan, I need to talk to you about bottóm blueprinting on my hull, let me know a good time to give you a ring, thanks, Mike

Back