Cobra 21 Tunnel from Dan H.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a Cobra from Dan as a Christmas gift for my racing friend in Alabama, Buddy Lowe. It arrived today in perfect condition, reportedly has a perfect finish, an eye pleasing puple deck and white bottom. Buddy is real happy with the finish and design of the boat and has already promised to kick my a$$ with it this season. What are friends for right!! lol. Thanks Dan for working with me and geting the hull to Alabama before Christmas. I know the shipping got into your profit margin and I appreciate you doing that for me. James Beasley

I have the same colors coming. What you going to power it with? Stock or Mod?

Just received my wife's new Cobra tunnel hull from Dan for Stock outboard. A beautiful boat, excellent workmanship. Job well done!

Ron Ratoff

hi guys , i have heard alot about this cobra hull . who makes these and is there a website . cheers boys

dan is here on the board.... look up cobra tunnel hulls in the for sale section or manufacturers for sale section.... he is always around... easy to get ahold of and a very nice guy...

alden

I have received a cobra in late november. Happy with it ( I tend to be picky ). The color is yellow fading to white. Dan did a great job on the fit and finish. Hi jacker mounted for K&B stock, for now. May have to try CMB mod. any suggestion?

thanks tim, i appreciate the good words . im glad you like the boat. i need all the good feedback i can get . . just to let all know that im offering metal flake and designs in the gel coat now. i have red and silver in stock but many other colors are available ill post a red flake over white soon for all to see

I have received a cobra in late november. Happy with it ( I tend to be picky ). The color is yellow fading to white. Dan did a great job on the fit and finish. Hi jacker mounted for K&B stock, for now. May have to try CMB mod. any suggestion?
Guys he does not tend to be picky. He is down right anal!LOL :p

Later Bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back