CMDi Gas Hydro, Freebird,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran the Freebird this weekend. It ran very well. Flat and clean. Turns were very decisive.We are undecided on the best racing prop, but it was able to pull the 2170 cupped 6.8" that we run on our gas SGX.

My photogrpher did not get any good running shots (didn't understand that my digital has a delay on shuudder time) but we'll be running again soon, so I'll post some later.

tease ;)

Ran the Freebird this weekend. It ran very well. Flat and clean. Turns were very decisive.We are undecided on the best racing prop, but it was able to pull the 2170 cupped 6.8" that we run on our gas SGX.

My photogrpher did not get any good running shots (didn't understand that my digital has a delay on shuudder time) but we'll be running again soon, so I'll post some later.

tease ;)

O.K. Andy! Go back and look, I put a running shot up for you! ;)

Andy how did the 3rd channel needle work and when will it be available , do you have any better running pics of the boat so we can see it not just the azz end of it , can't really tell how it runs on the water in that pic

Are those 3rd channel needles still available , and when will you have some 90 headers done

Thanks

tease ;)

O.K. Andy! Go back and look, I put a running shot up for you! ;)
And that makes you any less of a tease how :p Cant wait to see it run Andy B)

On the last picture of the third channel is the bug on the right stringer a custom feature... :lol: CMDI good luck and hope to see this hydro in Broward....

Okay....Okay I'm getting closer to the dark side and thinking of building a gasser.

How is the Freebird running?

Please give an Update.

Regards,

-Buck-

Well 6 months on and no one has reported anything are these in production or was it a one off.

Latest posts

Back