• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMDI 45 and CMDI 21 SGX for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

I have a SGX 45 and 21 for sale.

1) 45 CMDI SGX comes with all 3 Servos,Hardware, Walt Barney fuel tank. no receiver,engine pipe and prop.. 285 shipped

2) 21 CMDI SGX 21 with all 3 servos, hardware, walt barney fuel tank.. no receiver,engine,pipe and prop. 225 shipped.

No PM'S PLEASE

********PLEASE********* reply with your emails here so i can send you pics of the boats ok thank you

julian

Last edited by a moderator:
G'Day

Interested in the 45 if you have a pic please.

Cheers Nigel.

1) 45 CMDI SGX comes with all 3 Servos,Hardware, Walt Barney fuel tank. no receiver,engine pipe and prop.. 285 shipped

2) 21 CMDI SGX 21 with all 3 servos, hardware, walt barney fuel tank.. no receiver,engine,pipe and prop. 225 shipped.

No PM'S PLEASE

********PLEASE********* reply with your emails here so i can send you pics of the boats ok thank you

julian
Can u send pictures of both boats to [email protected]

No PM'S PLEASE

julian
could you send pics of the 45 sgx very interested Chuck [email protected]

Latest posts

Back