• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMDI 20 pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark I believe Mitch sent your pipes out yesterday. Race ready are you still interested in the SS RQ?? please let mitch know because some one else is interested but you ask first.

Later Gator

mark I believe Mitch sent your pipes out yesterday. Race ready are you still interested in the SS RQ?? please let mitch know because some one else is interested but you ask first.

Later Gator
you shiuld have got my payment already

mailed it on mon of this week.

thanks chris
No problem Chris, it is yours.sorry but no payment as of today my be tommorow. Thanks Mitch

Later Gator
you shiuld have got my payment already

mailed it on mon of this week.

thanks chris
Hey Chris, just wanted to let you know I will be sending your pipe out Monday and Thanks again. Mitch

O.K every one just wanted to Thank Mark, Chris and Madduck. I only have 1)21SS SQ left so if any one wants it speak up know. BEFORE IT ENDS UP IN THE BOTTOM OF THE TOOL BOX AND FORGOTTEN. Thanks Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
MadDuck Gave you addi to my brother just let me know when you here some thing from them. Thanks Mitch P.S I will need an address to ship to.

Dear Mitch,

Did not get any message from your brother yet.

Please see PM for my addy.

Thank you

DR

Dear Mitch,

Did not get any message from your brother yet.

Please see PM for my addy.

Thank you

DR

Hey duck I got your addy from Mitch you should be getting an e-mail from a guy name Russell should go out to you today.Thanks for the purchase Tony

Back