• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMDI 20 pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

I have come across some of Andy's and Johns 20 nitro pipes these are the last type they where putting out. These pipe's actually screw together and come with pressure fitting that have to be installed I will try and post pictures later these are BRAND NEW NEVER USED pipes. I may be mistaken but I believe Andy was selling them for $130 a pipe I am looking to get $75 a pipe or best offer. These are really sweet pipes that should make any 20 motor scream either mono or rigger. I also can get ahold of 2 brand new Eagle sg riggers with custom paint 1 is a 20 the other is a 40 let me know if any body is interested.

Later Gator

I see you guys looking these are really good pipes will take any reasonable offers I have 9 of the in diferent configureations.

Mitch,

I will buy one of the 21-SS-RQ pipes. Just send me the cost with shipping or call me.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

4830 Arbor Grove Drive

Traverse City, MI 49685-7266

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K everyone I am trying to get my rocket scientist son to put the pics. up but he has school and he will post them tommorow.But what we have is 1)21STL REG 2)21SS SQ 2)21SS RQ 2)21ST 2)21RX.All are new and in the bag. Sorry Mark but we don't have any of the XT pipes. I will get the pic up A.S.A.P Thanks Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch,

I will buy the one of the 21-SS-RQ pipes. Just send me the cost with shipping or call me.

Thanks,O.K Mark it's yours do you just want 1 or do you want both of them. Thanks Mitch

Mark Sholund

4830 Arbor Grove Drive

Traverse City, MI 49685-7266

Alright guys, sorry for taking so long but here's the pics of the pipes.

Thanks for looking,

-Mitch

Attachments

• 116.JPG
    116.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
  • 118.JPG
    118.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
Guys you have seen the pictures these are probably some of the nicest pipes out there do not let this great deal pass you by. Mark and Chris thank you for your purchase let us know how they work.

Hey Mark, Thanks and I will get the pipe out today you should have it for the weekend. Mitch B)

Mitch,

I will take the RX-21 pipe also if it is still available?

Just throw it in the box and let me know what I owe you?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Back