cmd hours?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, have send many emails in this January, for ask informations for one my order, but until this moment i not receive any item, and i not receive any reply.

Giuseppe - Italy

I have emailed and called. As a hobby shop owner I pride myself in customer service thats why I have lasted as long as I have but for CMD not to return any phone calls or emails that says it all regardless if they are busy or not. I will find another company to deal with that would like my buisness.

quote name='giuseppe gallegra' date='28 January 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1264699602' post='338980']

Hi, have send many emails in this January, for ask informations for one my order, but until this moment i not receive any item, and i not receive any reply.

Giuseppe - Italy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have emailed and called. As a hobby shop owner I pride myself in customer service thats why I have lasted as long as I have but for CMD not to return any phone calls or emails that says it all regardless if they are busy or not. I will find another company to deal with that would like my buisness.

quote name='giuseppe gallegra' date='28 January 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1264699602' post='338980']

Giuseppe - Italy

Hey Guys,

Email is the best way to contact them. They are responding very quickly. Make sure you use the email address on the website.

Latest posts

Back