CMBracer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark

I read your comment on the V180 engine but I don't know what GBP stands for. I'm in Australia.

600 to me sounds like English pounds. Is this right?

Mark,

I would have a word to Nitrocrazed (Ian) about running the A180... also maybe about price of engines through the Australian Distributor (wait, who is he again??? oh thats right... ME)...

EMS Racing I love the sound of Dremels in the morning

OK, cool.

Well whats the price Shorts with pipes and headers and I want to be sure that you have the crank with the pins fixed.

I'll wait for your price then.

Oh, where are you based?

Mark,

Unless the pipes are different to the type supplied to me a few years ago, I would not get them. They are VERY quiet but make VERY little power! : :) They are actually tuned mufflers not tuned pipes. They do not have a converging section, but instead have a series of baffles.

Ian.

That's terrible Nitro, loud is good, power is good, quiet is good with big power but quiet with low power is not on the menu.

That's terrible Nitro, loud is good, power is good, quiet is good with big power but quiet with low power is not on the menu.

Mark,

I am based in Melbourne and the A180 I only bring in on request. Therefore the motor I would get for you would be the latest engine. I dont sell any A engines with pipes as most people (including myself) have found other pipes to be much better for Hydro racing.

Email me at [email protected] to work out local pricing for that engine.

I am placing another order for engines late this month.

EMS Racing FAI Fuel??? Be gone with you!!!

Back