• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cmb80 hr with brand new cmb muffled pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you want to trade the engine complete for a boat hull ???

Last edited by a moderator:
My I'll take it is for your offering as listed....motor and brand new pipe. If I'm incorrect offer is withdrawn. Please let me know.

Looking at this now on laptop instead of phone looks like you are asking $200.00 for motor and $90.00 for pipe as two separate items. Please consider my "i'll take it" withdrawn. I acted quickly as it looked too good to pass up.

As a side note, a .67 P/L will interchange with this. You would want to use a rist pin for a .67 though IMO.

Thanks,

Bill

Looking at this now on laptop instead of phone looks like you are asking $200.00 for motor and $90.00 for pipe as two separate items. Please consider my "i'll take it" withdrawn. I acted quickly as it looked too good to pass up.

As a side note, a .67 P/L will interchange with this. You would want to use a rist pin for a .67 though IMO.

Thanks,

Bill
Bill you have a pm

Back