CMB Valvola

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krusty 181

Hi all

anyone run one of the new CMB 45 Valvola engines??

if so how'd it go against the RS or older Hydro engine??

PLEASE NOTE : this is not a thread to start a CMB vs MAC debate....please i beg you

anyone ? anyone?

no one run this engine yet??
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Nobody run new engine but I saw that showed new engine( CMB45 Valvola) with customer rigger in first time person PHM Mike Coppolino <_< Unknown good or bad??? :huh: Anyway I like my favor Latest CMB45 Evo 2/2002 great fine than RS so I had seen run test compare 2/2 and RS last year. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know where to find info or anything on these motors? Trying to find Tidewaters web site. And no luck.

Been there, but I see it says it has CMB motors, but see nothing else about if they have them how much or any pics of them.

I only ran the motor once. It acted like it was really going to run, but it was a bit too tight to race. Haven't been out to the pond to break it in yet. Mine has a 2004 hydro drum on it.

I only ran the motor once. It acted like it was really going to run, but it was a bit too tight to race. Haven't been out to the pond to break it in yet. Mine has a 2004 hydro drum on it.

"Mine has a 2004 hydro drum on it."

So it WASN"T the 45 Valvola that "acted like it was really going to run" ?!?! :huh:

I raced half of the sesson last year with a engine that is close to the Valvola and it ran good.

Mutch better compered to the Hydro version, the problem is that i`m waiting for the ice to melt here so i can test the RS and this year Valvola and the new 90 engine.

But it will happen mid may.

Anders

I raced half of the sesson last year with a engine that is close to the Valvola and it ran good.

Mutch better compered to the Hydro version, the problem is that i`m waiting for the ice to melt here so i can test the RS and this year Valvola and the new 90 engine.

But it will happen mid may.

Anders
Anders :ph34r: Would you show any picture of new 90 engine? Thanks, Allan

Latest posts

Back