• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB RS91 EVO outboard - brand new - from the box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Up for sale is a CMB RS91 EVO engine, on a custom made CNC outboard mount on a Lawless G-Drive, include Brand new engine, Brand new G Drive, custom header , custom made throttle holder, just need pipe and you are ready to go.

All custom work was done by Ken Retallick here in Australia. This was a dream project of mine, that I have now lost interest in, so a chance to get a real bargain, as my asking price is virtually the cost of the engine.

The acutal costs were

Engine - $680

Header - $60

Header Mod - $45

G Drive - $395

Throttle holder - $55

CNC mount - $300

Asking $700US plus buyer to pay the paypal fees and, Postage costs - within Australia - $25 registered, postage to the US - $60US, insurance would be a little more

SOLD TO RON

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

Will you accept $700 AUS for the deal? I will pay freight by using my FedEx account for you to use to ship to me freight collect. Will that work for you?

Shane,

Will you accept $700 AUS for the deal? I will pay freight by using my FedEx account for you to use to ship to me freight collect. Will that work for you?
$750Aussie Dollars Ron plus the paypal fees, and you have a deal, let me know, and yes, your freight company can pick up from my work - I think that works out to be around $620-630US .

It s a pretty good deal, thats barely the cost of the engine on its own

Last edited by a moderator:
Back