• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(NEW) CMB 67 HR EVO with header and quiet pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Stone

#4: Brand new CMB 67 HR EVO engine with new 10* CMB header, spring and gasket, new CMB 67 quiet pipe. $SOLD

Price listed is cash price. I will accept paypal as a convenience, however, paypal fees must be figured into final price unless you want to send friends/family. US 48 states only, no overseas shipping.

Last edited:
#4: Brand new CMB 67 HR EVO engine with new 10* CMB header, spring and gasket, new CMB 67 quiet pipe. $575 + shipping

Price listed is cash price. I will accept paypal as a convenience, however, paypal fees must be figured into final price unless you want to send friends/family. US 48 states only, no overseas shipping.

View attachment 280157View attachment 280158
Jay

I’ll take them. Please send PayPal details

Virgil,

Your post edged out Mark by seconds. I had been talking to Mark about a combo deal for header and this ad as well. We made an agreement and he posted he would takeit jist seconds after you.

I don’t want to jerk anyone around by any means. Mark has already sent paypal payment even. I will refund him if need be, but asking for your blessing. Please let me know.

Virgil,

Thank you for understanding. You guys were literally seconds apart and had he and I not spoken concerning another item he purchased along with this one I would have absolutely gone with you. I explained to Mark that I would let you decide. Thanks again.

Virgil,

Thank you for understanding. You guys were literally seconds apart and had he and I not spoken concerning another item he purchased along with this one I would have absolutely gone with you. I explained to Mark that I would let you decide. Thanks again.
No worries. It’s all good

Back