CMB October SC Championships Invitational Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to say something along the lines of "Land Yachts dont usually get good gas mileage", but Piper Chuck beat me to it!

~James

I was going to say something along the lines of "Land Yachts dont usually get good gas mileage", but Piper Chuck beat me to it!
~James
Yeah well I don't see something like a Geo Prizm having much luck pulling my 12 foot trailer. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
They do it over here in Germany! You wouldnt believe how many little Opel's, Audi's and BMW's you see pulling full size campers down the Autobahn! Its crazy.

~James

The last D13 race for the year is just 6 weeks away. The points from our Tunnel Championships in March, coupled with the two Altanta races included, culminate with the SC Championships for the district points race for the year.

There are 24 classes being offered. 6 are tunnel classes, 5 are gas classes with open offshore available for gas boats and many other as well. That includes a twin rigger class at the largest lake in D13 high points series.

Make your plans to come. We already have some out of country racers planning to attend. Motel rate is just $60.00 per night.

You know I'll be there with a trailer load of boats John. Don't know how I'm going to get them all home though!!

Driving directions coming in from the north has been added as an attachment in POST #1. The south directions are noted on the race flyer.

Race deadline is just 3.5 weeks away so get the entries in and preserve your frequencies. A new very large fabulous racing facility - 25 acre deep water lake.

Driving directions coming in from the north has been added as an attachment in POST #1. The south directions are noted on the race flyer.
Race deadline is just 3.5 weeks away so get the entries in and preserve your frequencies. A new very large fabulous racing facility - 25 acre deep water lake.
paint165.jpg

paint164.jpg

One of the raffle prizes at the race a Mod Vp hull by Mark Poole painted by H&R Customs.

Ok lets get those entries in, dead line is Sept 28. Be one of the first to race on our huge new lake.

I think most of the tunnel mafia is coming including the North Florida Chapter. Gonna be a long drive home on them sore butts. You guys bring extra cash too. There will be a stiff parking fee for the tunnel mafia and don't forget about those $25 buoy cuts. :lol:

DID SOMEONE SAY BUOY????HERE bouy bouy bouy ,Come here bouy bouy

Steve,

You guys have thrown the Godfather to the wolves by himself. He is the only one from the FLA Tunnel Mafia that has entered yet. He is quite lonely so come and keep him company!!!

Steve,

You guys have thrown the Godfather to the wolves by himself. He is the only one from the FLA Tunnel Mafia that has entered yet. He is quite lonely so come and keep him company!!!

Don't worrytheNorth East chapter will be there to support the godfather. John what do the entries look like????? how many tunnels you got so far??????????

Steve,

Don't worrytheNorth East chapter will be there to support the godfather. John what do the entries look like????? how many tunnels you got so far??????????

Tony,

The tunnel classes are real strong, some with 2 heats needed. The Sport 40 (old stock) class can use some more entries. The gas classes are thin so far and some of the nitro mono are too. Scales and Sport 40 need help as well. But we have almost 2 weeks to go before the deadline.

Where is Scott Littler and Brent Wyble?

Did you get my e mail today?

Shaping up to be a good one. This will also be the first time that a boat other than an OMC will compete in Mod-VP. I am really glad to see that.

Guess the Godfather did not like me taking awards home in the last race against his Northeast chapter goons. Yeah, I said GOONS!!

Back