CMB MOTORS AND PARTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
I have received some comments where customers in North America can purchase CMB motors and parts. Three years ago I obtained the distributorship from CMB for this region. For all motors and parts, contact CMB/Crapshooter Boats at (by email) [email protected] or (by phone) at 317-462-9978. Shop hours are 10:00am to 6:00pm EST.

Thanks,

Stu Barr

what engine holds the world record...
World class 3, Novarossi 21 = 293.375 km/h or 182.19 mph
My tether car guy responded that someone from the country of Estonia set the record in 2004 with a custom motor with Novarossi internal parts. 182.295 mph. Jack-This info was from Mike Hoffelt.

Stu
Hi Stu; Your tether car guy was right on the custom motor, it was a 3.5 novarossi with a zimmermann valve induction. It is the exact same valve that is being used on the cmb valvola that set the US record. J.ODonnell

what engine holds the world record...
World class 3, Novarossi 21 = 293.375 km/h or 182.19 mph
My tether car guy responded that someone from the country of Estonia set the record in 2004 with a custom motor with Novarossi internal parts. 182.295 mph. Jack-This info was from Mike Hoffelt.

Stu
Hi Stu; Your tether car guy was right on the custom motor, it was a 3.5 novarossi with a zimmermann valve induction. It is the exact same valve that is being used on the cmb valvola that set the US record. J.ODonnell
Hi Jack,

We heard that you were coming to Hobart. Sorry that you did not make it.

Jack,

man i wish they would make that motor for production with the zimmerman disc

chris

I believe this is a pic of the motor. Pretty stout bearing assembly!:

Novarossi21-tether1.jpg

Hi jack,

I have always thought if they would make this motor with the zimmerman disc.. the motor would be totally different

if you don't mind could you share some pictures of it.

thanks

chris

Back