CMB LS rod length

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Hello guys, can anyone provide me with the CMB LS center to center measurement? I have a project here that I need abit longer rod for. Was curious if this one would fit the bill.

i can measure one tonight, rodney. they're at home, i'm at work........center of crank pin to center of wrist pin, or inside edge of bushings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin, that would be perfect! And either way is fine. Ill measure the current rod the same, just let me know which way you measured. Could also use the top and bottom end bushing journal measurements also.

i'll get i.d. of both bushings, & measure inner edge of bushing to bushing. prolly be more accurate than center to center.......pm me your phone #, i'll call this evening, road crews have chewed my phone line up, no dial up, but cell still works ;) .

rodney, i measured 3 rods, all were virtually the same exact numbers. inner edge of bushing to bushing: 26.40 mm or 1.0395", crank bushing: 5.10 mm or .2005", & wrist pin bushing: 3.97 mm or .1565". there ya go, glad to help. how's momma & the little girl doing?

Crap Robin, sorry I didnt see this yesterday again.

Thanks a bunch brother!! And mom and baby girl are doing great! She is growing like a weed. Getting chubby already. Guess she gets that from dad ;) I will tell you that she is def. my little girl. When dad gets hungry, not many want to be around me, as I get to be a bear. Well guess what? When Addi gets hungry, holy hell you better get her some food! She gets irate!! Yup, def. my little girl :D

Back