• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB greenhead 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Another carryover from 'that other place"

SOLD pending final arrangements- was two, now 1 virtually new CMB 80 greenhead (just sold one, thanks Charles). These are '03 motors, super low run time. Only a couple light break in runs for use as back up motors for my twin. I didn't want to have to race brand spankin' new motors if there was a need to use them. Since the primary motors have been running perfectly without a glitch I just can't justify keeping these two. I guess having back up motors goes back to the days of running Piccos. Both motors are complete & include the CMB in line fuel needles that are unused & new in the bag & Aeromarine 1/4" collets. Run with plenty of oil for the couple times they were run, not abused whatsoever!! The 80 greens are over $400 each now, Sell this one $285 shipped US lower 48

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow,

That is a Great Deal on the motor. I wish I could turn it into an Outboard Motor. Do you have any ideas on how I could do that? This is a great deal for someone!!!! Later Bill

Back