• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB and MAC replacement throttle arms

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

These arms fit a 8mm throttle barrel extension. MAC and CMB I am told. I have (10) arms to ship immediately with the same geometry as the MAC arms except these have a large radius at the bottom. I will most likely be making more if needed. These arms are proven by two different racers. Up til now there have been no failures brought to my attention and I think they should work well.

$12 shipped to contental U.S.

Out of U.S., as all previous customers know, will only be the actual shipping charge that changes the price.

See the arm on the bottom. More.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dale0 said:
will they fit a CMB 67/90/100?
103157[/snapback]

Yup. As far as I know CMB only makes one POS cast throttle arm. :rolleyes:

I'm one of the "racers" field testing these arms & they are the shiznit! B)

I got mine today, they look real good, I've only broken 1, but it won't happen again.

thanks,

Mike B

Preston_Hall said:
I can't believe that only four people are breaking the original arms.
104013[/snapback]

Give it time P man. It only took 10 pages & 135 replies to get the low profile 3rd channel needle bases rolling. :lol:

Preston_Hall said:
I can't believe that only four people are breaking the original arms.
104013[/snapback]

If they have those stock arms they will break. I broke three last season. One of those broken arms cost me a US1 win at the Internats :angry:

I bought 4 from Preston thanks guy B)

Preston_Hall said:
I might as well bump this up.
110589[/snapback]

Sorry Preston, I was not trying to cut in on your sales. I see alot of arms braking and people are putting the same thing back on there. Not everybody has a 5 linear axes mill in there back yard Sorry again, I didn't see your post. Doug

Last edited:
No hard feelings. You are more than welcome to sell them too. It's a free world. If I get upset I will just undercut you. ;) J/K

I was mostly disappointed in the sales. People are obviously breaking these and apparently at a high rate. Stock arms are $12 if I remember correctly, and people are still content with buying those instead of a 6061 billet product for that price with free shipping.

I'll stay at my original deal because I think that is only fair to previous customers.

Preston_Hall said:
No hard feelings. You are more than welcome to sell them too. It's a free world. If I get upset I will just undercut you.  ;) J/K
I was mostly disappointed in the sales. People are obviously breaking these and apparently at a high rate. Stock arms are $12 if I remember correctly, and people are still content with buying those instead of a 6061 billet product for that price with free shipping.

I'll stay at my original deal because I think that is only fair to previous customers.

110732[/snapback]

Preston, will these arms fit the 21 MAC carb?

Joe_Knesek said:
Preston_Hall said:
No hard feelings. You are more than welcome to sell them too. It's a free world. If I get upset I will just undercut you.  ;) J/K

110732[/snapback]

Preston, will these arms fit the 21 MAC carb?

110734[/snapback]

They will fit all MACs & the newest (current model) style CMB carbs. :)

I have been "field testing" these for Preston since late last season, bulletproof! :D

Dang Preston, I was hoping you would drop the price so I could have a hissy fit and hit you up for lunch money when I came up to Chesapeake. :eek:

See ya in a week & a half!

Scott

Preston, You have mail. I sent you an e-mail requesting 4 arms.Thanks,Walt

Back