• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Parts FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paypal sent thanks again JWB

JW,

If Tommy does not want to drop into his personal stash, I have a new purple head 67 P/S. Will sell for the same price as he listed.

John

Thanks John, Help him out for me please sir.
To my knowledge, there is only one P+S set you don't want. It came in an early version of the purple head and has some luittle holes drilled in the cyl just outside the corners of the exhaust port. I think most of them were recalled, torn down, and had cylinder sets replaced at Tidewater. As stated befiore, the 80 mod P+S screams in the gold head with a short stroke crank.

O.K. BB LETS TALK .80 PM SENT WHAT THA HELL IT'S ONLY MONEY HOOK ME UP

Last edited by a moderator:
Got ya taken care of, with a 80 p/s and a bushed PTO cover (stops dreaded leaks)

Make offers on the parts you need guys, Ebay is 1 day away! Ill drop prices for intl members here and there.

Last edited:
Back