• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Parts FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Shipping is $8 fedex

Backplate with carb x 2 = $40

Zimmerman Disk x 1 = $34.99

Purple water jacket x 3 = $25.74

Gold waterjacket x 3 = $15.00

PTO crankcase covers x 2 = $20

67 p/s x 0 = $70 !!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

80 p/s x 0 = $73 !!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

MVC-001X.JPG

Sold

1 x 67 p/s

1 x 80 p/s

1 x PTO bushed cover w/WIB bearing

1 x purple water jacket

Last edited:
What shape is the .67 p/s set in and what motor is it for gold or purple head thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these parts are NEW unused or molested parts, the sleeve OD is 1.180" and fits most all 67/80 CMB's from green heads to purple head evo's, and even the old gold head.

you have a P/M I will take one set p/s .67

bbmods are you sure they will fit , because i have the evo- gold head and a purple head cmb and the sleeve for the purple head is longer then the gold head. plus i was told that the purple ang green heads were long stroke engines .

bbmods are you sure they will fit , because i have the evo- gold head and a purple head cmb and the sleeve for the purple head is longer then the gold head. plus i was told that the purple ang green heads were long stroke engines .

The bore and stroke did change a bit from year to year, with that in mind, Your fine as far as the stroke goes, because the sleeves are not that much different. The bore on the other hand will change total displacement, but not effect any other functions of the engine. My personal gold head's factory p/s was slightly smaller then my replacement, so i gained displacement, while retaining the stock stroke.

"No replacement for displacement"

If your not comfortable, You don't have to buy, I do know that a local racer is running one of my evo p/s in his scale 67 green head with no issues.

PUTTING ONE OF THE P/S SETS IN A GOLD HEAD CAN YOU RACE .60 CLASS W/ THE CHANGE IN DISPLACEMENT ? WAITING FOR REPLY. THANKS

bore and stroke did change a bit from year to year

The bore on the other hand will change total displacement

gold head's factory p/s was slightly smaller then my replacement :huh: :huh: :huh:

bbmods, i owe you an apology, about the p/s, purple head sleeve i have is the same lenght as the evo-1 sleeve, i was compairing the p-hsleeve to a picco 80 sleeve, so im sorry for the wrong info i posted.

Its no problem man.

you wont be over .70 cid so you should be ok, Not that it really makes a difference, the change in bore is slight, so i cant imagine any issues, if you want, measure your stroke, ill measure the sleeve, and we will come up with your new displacement value.

Hot ticket on the gold head is to drop a 80 P/S in it, with the 80 square bore carb, good combo.

Last edited:
:blink:

Its no problem man.
you wont be over .70 cid so you should be ok, Not that it really makes a difference, the change in bore is slight, so i cant imagine any issues, if you want, measure your stroke, ill measure the sleeve, and we will come up with your new displacement value.

Hot ticket on the gold head is to drop a 80 P/S in it, with the 80 square bore carb, good combo.

:blink:
Its no problem man.

Yes John?

67 p/s added
The gold head EVO P+S will fit in the Greenhead 67 after you turn down the diameter of the flange, but it will be slightly over the displacement limit because the greenhead has a longer stroke. The purple head was a short stroke with an even bigger bore. It will fit there and no issues. There is about .030 difference in the extremes of the bores, and the strokes were 22mm, 22.3mm, and 23mm if I remember right.

Thanks for chiming in Bob!

It all hits ebay this weekend.

Last edited:
after talking w/ Mr. Finn I would like to purchase the othe .67 p/s set sorry for the confusion but everything will work w/ no problems thanks I will wait for a reply and send money by paypal if that is o.k. thanks JWB

Back