CMB 67 NEWS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
CMB Motors is introducing a new 8 port design for its 67 Greenhead (Now Blue) motor.

Dave Brandt, Co Owner of Rattlesnake RC and the all time winningest 1/8 Scale Nitro racer in RC Unlimiteds Race Club has been asked to debut this combination and provide feedback. Dave's knowledge and experience running CMB 67/80 motors will be utilized to fast track getting the final product in racers hands soon. Please look for additional postings here and at http://www.facebook.com/rattlesnakerc for more information and videos over the next few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just returned from the pond. Results on Dave's 99 Pico were, so to speak, more than impressive. Dave just got off at 5 am, now 10:30 am, and he has to be back on patrol at 5 pm. We missed bringing the Stalker to check speed but it was clearly out performing his standard setup. I'll try and get a video up soon. Both torque and RPM show impressive results.

I've talked to Stu and shared these results with him and he is in process of verifying with CMB just how soon he can have these in stock. He believes within 5 weeks. Stu is monitoring this post and my Rattlesnake RC Facebook Page and has asked for those interested in being put on a list for these to either email him at [email protected], call him, or post on this thread. He does not have confirmed pricing quite yet. If I get it i'll post it.

Dave ran some props he couldn't even get out of the launch with before and our temps here this morning were pushing 90 degrees. We have a race this Sunday and it will be the first time this setup is tested against the new NR DD 67. Should be fun!

Evening update..Videos now added. Please note there were no strut adjustments made between trying different props.

IMG_1707.mov

IMG_1708.mov

IMG_1709.mov

Attachments

• IMG_1707.mov
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1708.mov
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1709.mov
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 207
I do not know on the 80. Thats a Stu question.

It is a drop in change. We chose to open the upper left/right edges of the exhaust port in the case with a small round file. It may not be necessary.

Bill and Stu ... I would like three of these please. Let me know cost when possible and I will send via PayPal or however is preferred right away.

Thank you, Scott Meyers

Bill and Stu ... I would like three of these please. Let me know cost when possible and I will send via PayPal or however is preferred right away.

Thank you, Scott Meyers
Scott, Stu should put you down for 3. Doesn't do paypal. When he has an amount you can send check.

Bill

Thanks Bill for posting, should be interesting.
Rob Will you buy new Blue head engine ? I watched video Dave scale run good well! Good Luck! with new engine
default_biggrin.png
I already order purple head from Ron

The new CMB design for the 67 sleeve meets up with the Novarossi 67 DD in the presidents cup for RCUnlimiteds. David Brandt driving his 99 Pico takes a convincing win for CMB followed by Joey Caines in his Novarossi DD 67 powered Miss Houston. Dave died going slow in one heat after dragging about 9 feet of milfoil. Outside of that it was a perfect heat winning and final for Dave, CMB and Pico.

David is testing with standard head Stu can address availability of turbo head.

Bill

Latest posts

Back