• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Hardly Run, Look

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
Very clean CMB .67 with low miles, includes the exhaust header and a cable collet for 1/4 cable, was put in a twin, hardly run, boat was disassembled. Get a look, no detonation, no scoring, exhaust is not even black. I have the second motor also if anyone wants pictures and to buy both. This listing is for the one single motor shown in the pictures. I will ship anywhere in the CONUS in a box inside a padded flat rate envelope. International rates are higher. Asking $225.00 plus shipping, possible open to some trades, always looking for OPS and parts. I love 90 motors. Motors are listed on multiple sites.DSC00352.JPGDSC00353.JPGDSC00354.JPGDSC00355.JPGDSC00356.JPGDSC00357.JPGDSC00358.JPGDSC00359.JPGDSC00360.JPG

Jim, I am a little leary, the original case cooled 90s had unbalanced cranks, very low straight timed sleeves, and the over cooling of the center case plus vibration led to failures, hence the finned not water cooled center case. Check the cranks, should have two plugs installed opposite the rod pin. Check the exhaust port, should have at least the wings left and right at the top, optimally also a minor eyebrow in the center top, slight but there. These help date the equipment. Lastly, original pistons were thicker than the improved models. When I come across older models, usually use for emergency parts. The silver cap is good to annodize after opening up for a custom dual plug button and will bolt on a modern case. Without them in my hands and taken apart, I would pass. They are still good motors but I have 16 90s bolted in hulls plus the spares in the drawer plus parts. Not attempting to sound arrogant, just been involved with and loved the OPS 90 since the beginning. Thank you, stay safe my friend.

I will trade you 3 custom fuel tanks for the motor
John, can I get back to you? I am listing the four riggers I use metal tanks in this week, one this evening. Current problem, have too many boats ready to run to fit in both trailers. I am however almost finished a 67 twin that may need your unique expertise. Thanks, I will get in touch, Mark Sr.

Jim, in that case we need to talk, I am very happy with the 45 I got from you and these could go into another twin 90. Let me know when you have time to picture the sleeves for me. I will be in touch. Stay safe, Mark

As I messaged, if I end up needing two for this twin, I will contact you to buy them. Currently have sold two of the boats I own needing metal tanks, I am a plastic tank guy.

They are identical, ran shortly in a twin and been sitting in a drawer. I will relist in the next couple days with new pictures of the second motor by itself. I just added it in case someone was building a twin.
Bill, you need this motor !!!! lol

Back