• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 GREEN HEAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry De Young

Have a CMB 67 here the engine has less then 1 gallon on the piston/sleeve. Engine has new bearings Engine has hole drilled for hydro but needs to be plugged. Added the water inlet back. You need to shim the head there is 1 silver and 2 brass under the head. The cylinder locator pin had fallen out when cleaning. Was assembled without it. Not needed but I do not want to list without stating it. The carb had the low speed needle still as well. first one that says i'll take it gets it.

Paypal [email protected]

SOLD shipped to your door. Lower 48 Paypal as friend or add the fee's. No PM keep it on the thread thanks.

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry.I am waiting for funds to clear.when they do i will take thec engine at the last show price.according to my bank it will be about 10 days.if you still have the engine.not asking you to hold it.if you need the money sooner and someone steps up i totally understand. Thanks....Larry

Back