• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb 67 bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff baham

need the front bearing (flywheel side) for a cmb 67 gold head evo-1 is mike cathey still selling them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

Contact John Otto, Technology Hobbies, Brandon, FL. (813) 651-1840. He has full line of WIB, Swiss and German made bearings. He basically took over the line after RaceCraft Bearings stopped doing business.

Mike Cathey I thought was selling the bearings for the MAC 67 & 84 engines. Don't recall any CMB bearings.

Jeff,
Contact John Otto, Technology Hobbies, Brandon, FL. (813) 651-1840. He has full line of WIB, Swiss and German made bearings. He basically took over the line after RaceCraft Bearings stopped doing business.

Mike Cathey I thought was selling the bearings for the MAC 67 & 84 engines. Don't recall any CMB bearings.
John and Jeff

Mike Cathey does sell bearings for the 67cmb. He's got them in stock

Ralph

need the front bearing (flywheel side) for a cmb 67 gold head evo-1 is mike cathey still selling them.
I have bearings (WIB's) in stock for the CMB (greenhead) 67/80 & the Mac 67/84. They are all the same bearings. #6000 & #6002.

I also have bearings for the Picco 67 EXR Bluehead.

I only sell in sets of 2 (front and back) that are $40 a set ( check or MO), plus $5 shipping for 2-3 day Priority Mail for up 4 sets. Add $3 a set if you want to use PayPal.

I will have a line of hardware for 1/8th scale and Thunderboats coming along with a website within the next 5-6 weeks.

Thanks, Mike

I have bearings (WIB's) in stock for the CMB (greenhead) 67/80 & the Mac 67/84. They are all the same bearings. #6000 & #6002.

I only sell in sets of 2 (front and back) that are $40 a set ( check or MO), plus $5 shipping for 2-3 day Priority Mail for up 4 sets. Add $3 a set if you want to use PayPal.

I will have a line of hardware for 1/8th scale and Thunderboats coming along with a website within the next 5-6 weeks.

Thanks, Mike
sent a pm, please send your address.

Thanks, Mike
sent a pm, please send your address.
won't fit rear bearing

better replace both front and rear 6000+ HK1010-NR bearing set Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back