CMB 45RS header length?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Janne

I'm about to install this CMB 45RS with a CMB Quiet Pipe, which is a muffled pipe into my 39" mono. What is a good glow plug to "weld seam" length to start with?

Thanks! Should the measurement be to the rolled seam on my pipe, or where it flattens out before that rolled seam?

good info, RRRick. so many different ways & places to measure to/from. ANY pipe measurement info should include what you posted. i measure like you do, straight down the centerline of the pie, to the centerline of the cylinder - 1 straight line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey RRRobin,

The lad (Rick) does do good work. It has been a long, uphill climb. We have a lot of years invested in each other, so I think we can get along. Next time he outruns me with one of my own designed and built hulls - - He's OUTTA THERE !!!!! Har, Har !!!

Sean,

Here is a pic of his own D Mono, just so you can see the kind of work he does. Not too bad for an old Coastie.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey RRRobin,

The lad (Rick) does do good work. It has been a long, uphill climb. Up hill climb,,,, you have a hard time on flat/level ground We have a lot of years invested in each other, Why yes we do,,, so I think we can get along. The Rum helps some also Next time he outruns me with one of my own designed and built hulls - - He's OUTTA THERE !!!!! You may as well get used to it,,,, next time a may break out your OLD stuff ta WHOOP ya with Har, Har !!!

Sean,

Here is a pic of his own D Mono, just so you can see the kind of work he does. Not too bad for an old Coastie.

CHEERS !!! Bob

attachicon.gif
100_1232.JPG
attachicon.gif
100_1235.JPG

That's an awesome looking boat! Nice meeting a fellow Coastie on here. I'm still active duty, almost 14 years in!

See what I'm up against, Sean??? I was a deep water sailor myself. YES, the Jamaica rum smooths over some rough spots for sure. Old age and treachery will overcome Youth and Skill - Bellinger. Har, Har!!!! Nice to know your a Technician, Sean. RB be a Snipe. OOOOOOO, the oldest man strikes - has been like this pretty much for the 25 years we've been Friends.

The man will not lead you wrong. CHEERS!!! Bob

Back