• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45 PURPLE HEAD F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSSDANNEMAN

NICE CMB 45 PURPLE HEAD,GERAGTHY MODDED,BACK UP MOTOR THAT I DO NOT NEED ANY LONGER,HAS BEEN OILED AND STORED FOR A YEAR.$190.00 SHIPPED USA ONLY THANKS

*WILL TRY TO ADD PIX TONIGHT SOLD PENDING FUNDS THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE CMB 45 PURPLE HEAD,GERAGTHY MODDED,BACK UP MOTOR THAT I DO NOT NEED ANY LONGER,HAS BEEN OILED AND STORED FOR A YEAR.$190.00 SHIPPED USA ONLY THANKS

*WILL TRY TO ADD PIX TONIGHT*
I'm interested. send pics to [email protected] Thanks, Hammer
cool.gif
cool.gif

Sold!

How do you want payment? Sorry Hammer:(

Dave

guys, terminator was first to send me message that he would take it. i am sending him pix tonite (hopefully)to confirm.i will also try to post pix here but i have had trouble in past posting here. thanks russ

guys, terminator was first to send me message that he would take it. i am sending him pix tonite (hopefully)to confirm.i will also try to post pix here but i have had trouble in past posting here. thanks russ

LOL that's way to funny. He Yells at us for PM'ing sellers saying we will take it, and he does it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL that's way to funny. He Yells at us for PM'ing sellers saying we will take it, and he does it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
AMEN!! With Terry, it is "Do as I say and not as I do!!" A very lousy way of doing things and he constantly complains that he is broke. Some have caught on to his ways, some are still learning. Oh well.

Yeah Term- what's up with that?
what is up with that mike.. simple no one else on here seems to give a rats tail about how things should be done so i simply decided that well i guess ill join the crowd. i have tried in the past to make it fair for all and do it by posting only. seems we are a bit undecided on this.. so it is what it is, if tommy dont like it too bad , and certianly john knight dont like it .. my sun will still rise the next day john ...so i honestly could care less about you and your thoughts on me..you are mad because i would not meet "your" demands on motor sale trying to throw your weight around like you are somebody special..give me a break..so if you crybabies are all teared up about this bummer ...no one made a big deal outta gettin the shaft when i did on a couple deals here lately..because it happens here all the time..but then i have the posse after me when i feel it is time to see what ya'all think about them backdoor deals ...grow up..and one more thing there john..when the hell did i ever say i was broke? if your gonna run your trap...please elaborate for me.

tk

LOL that's way to funny. He Yells at us for PM'ing sellers saying we will take it, and he does it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
AMEN!! With Terry, it is "Do as I say and not as I do!!" A very lousy way of doing things and he constantly complains that he is broke. Some have caought on to his ways, some are still learning. Oh well.

Hyporiticism is criticism by somebody (a hypocrite) who criticizes another but does the same as the person they are criticizing.
huh.gif

Zach

Now now guys, just remember the little baby Jesus was just born and we should all love one another!! Everone should just be happy the underwear bomber did not succed in ruining our Christmas day parcel deliveries!!! :)

Now now guys, just remember the little baby Jesus was just born and we should all love one another!! Everone should just be happy the underwear bomber did not succed in ruining our Christmas day parcel deliveries!!! :)
easyer said then done......man missed out on that motor.. oh well...just got to keep my eyes open better...

easyer said then done......man missed out on that motor.. oh well...just got to keep my eyes open better...
well this sale can go on to the next person in line.. i am gonna pass and stick with gettiing a new rs for my hydro..thanks anyhow russ...even though it does not state it in the ad here...it needs to go to the next in line , so if things go correctly ray would have next dibs then davey k .. unless it is a "whoever says they want it first deal" then it would be davey's .. but hey what do i know .. for all i know it could be the 2 other jokers that decided to bust in here and try to make a fool outta me..maybe they want it ?

tk

everyone, i have not been on this site in a long time .i did not mean to get anyone stirred up. i apologize if i have done something wrong. i have sent ray pix now , he was the next to contact me. thanks russ

Back