• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB.45 EVO 2/2 with O.B. conversion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbhawker

Up for grabs is a used CMB .45 EVO 2/2 with o.b. conversion. Everything you need to bolt on your lower unit except the header. $550 plus shipping

Thanks for looking

Brad Beckner

If your looking to keep up with the big boys here is your chance. Strap this bad boy on the back of an HTB 360 and away you go.

Thanks for looking

Brad

I'll get some up sometime today. The combo is off my HTB 360 took second at the 2006 nats and the masters.

Brad

I'll get some up sometime today. The combo is off my HTB 360 took second at the 2006 nats and the masters.

Brad
whats the deal Brad you geting out of Tunnels? I remember the boat just wouldnt mind a few pictures.when you get time.

NO I am not getting out just working on something new. It was like pulling teeth to get a picture loaded up. I think it is in my gallery at least I can see it.

Up for grabs is a used CMB .45 EVO 2/2 with o.b. conversion. Everything you need to bolt on your lower unit except the header. $550 plus shipping

Thanks for looking

Brad Beckner

What color head does it have? How is this EVO different from an RS 45? What kind of run time is on the engine, how many seasons? Thanks, James

James,

Here's the link.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...si&img=1811

It's a purple head.It's one model older than the updated RS. I run the purple motors myself. They're fast. I haven't run an RS yet,but Ernie says there's not much of a difference. He's doing us an RS now,we'll see. But the purple's plenty fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
The engine has been raced at ten races and a little testing. Motor runs great with an H-7 with a little pitch behind an HTB 360.

Brad Beckner

Ozbryan,

I would have no idea I have never tried to ship anything to Australia. I can look into it and let you know.

Brad Beckner

Thanks for looking

Brad Beckner

Brad, is this a Jim Irwin or Ernie L. setup? If Ernie L. setup, does it require the offset header or will an unmodified header fit it? James B.

It's an Ernie L setup, as for the header the one I used did come from Ernie and was offset. I have seen the same combo with an unmodified header. The one Ernie sends with his new units are very nice.

Brad Beckner

Brad, I see the picture, but is this just for the pwerhead and mount? or does it come with other items? (lower unit, ernies pipe?)

~James

Back