• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB .21RS Sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

I no longer have a boat for this engine so up for grabs is a CMB 21RS engine and header.

Like new two tanks of fuel put through it to begin break in process. The CMB .21RS marine engine features a new crankcase with larger flow passages and new design Piston/Liner. with induction port, stronger conrod, modified cylinder porting, new single plug cylinder head and Red water jacket.

Bore: mm 16.33

Displacement: cm 3.49

HP/RPM: 2.9/35,000

Stroke: mm 16.77

This setup sells new for around $475 plus taxes.

I will let it go for $375 shipped anywhere in North America and I will throw in a used AB20 Parbolic pipe.

Thanks

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I no longer have a boat for this engine so up for grabs is a CMB 21RS engine and header.
Like new two tanks of fuel put through it to begin break in process. The CMB .21RS marine engine features a new crankcase with larger flow passages and new design Piston/Liner. with induction port, stronger conrod, modified cylinder porting, new single plug cylinder head and Red water jacket.

Bore: mm 16.33

Displacement: cm 3.49

HP/RPM: 2.9/35,000

Stroke: mm 1

This setup sells new for around $475 plus taxes.

I will let it go for $375 shipped anywhere in North America and I will throw in a used AB20 Parbolic pipe.

Thanks

[email protected]

i would like to make a offer on it , and need pics please.. [email protected]

thank you.

terry

HI Terry

Sorry the RS21 is sold. I also have a Red Head 21 Valvoa like new only started once for break in. I can offer you the same deal on it. Header, engine and a AB Tune pipe.

[email protected]

Hi Walt

Sorry both engines are sold.

PS

That Frank Orlic CMB 45 that I got back from you is wicked fast in my PT Sport 40. I love it.

HI Terry
Sorry the RS21 is sold. I also have a Red Head 21 Valvoa like new only started once for break in. I can offer you the same deal on it. Header, engine and a AB Tune pipe.

[email protected]
Hi Dave, is the red-head still available?

WaltK

Back