• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB .21 rs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opio

I have a freshly rebuilt cmb rs that I gotta sell :( Comes as stated with a hpi header, Andy Brown parabolic pipe, collet and fly wheel.

Asking $260.00 shipped in lower 48

100_2788.jpg

100_2790.jpg

100_2797.jpg

100_2798.jpg

First to post here gets it!! (unless your like alden and have to use your cell phone you can pm me lol!!)

also yes this is the same pics in the pipe add I placed, and yes I have two of the AB pipes, this one is cut down a bit for this motor.

dang,,, thats a good deal as far as im concerned,, surprised that no one has chimed in....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :huh: dang cell phones..... this here is why i like being around my puter....... :lol:

good luck on the sale,,,, very clean lookin engine and a good price on the whole show to boot....

ac

ha ha thanks at least I got a reply, I will think about your offer :blink:

lol ok well this thread going to poop, guess I will just try and sell it later! ha ha ha

Back