CMB 101 tuning issues

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,

I have never even opened up that motor. I just told Tom

that the Muck 15 CC pipe was the way to go with a 101.

The motor that you did just sits in the box waiting for

another S.A.W. boat to be built. I cannot even tell you

what the motor looks like inside, all I know is that it

revs just like the 21 motor that you did for me. :D

Tom,

I didn't know that you needed a 100 mph boat to catch Bass, I don't think Bass can swim that FAST!!!!!

Walt Barney

Eric wants to try the motor in one of his new boats. :unsure:

I don't work on motors just propellers. :)

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark, No worries there, disc clearance is no secret, its something that should be set proper out of the box.ON a heat race engine, like yours,being that the muck pipe is no longer made, the mac 15 is a great pipe as well.On a radar gun,heat race trim, very comparable. By the way,Did you go to huntsville? I was wondering if you brought all that cold weather with you!!!

Jeff,

Tom,

I didn't know that you needed a 100 mph boat to catch Bass, I don't think Bass can swim that FAST!!!!!

Walt Barney

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark, No worries there, disc clearance is no secret, its something that should be set proper out of the box.ON a heat race engine, like yours,being that the muck pipe is no longer made, the mac 15 is a great pipe as well.On a radar gun,heat race trim, very comparable. By the way,Did you go to huntsville? I was wondering if you brought all that cold weather with you!!!
Walt , you got time top build a 20 hydro tank in two days ????? LMK 727-457-8253 :D

Jeff,

Tom,

Walt Barney

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Walt , you got time top build a 20 hydro tank in two days ????? LMK 727-457-8253 :D
The real question is -

HOW DID IT RUN ???????

offer still stands btw ;)

Give em hell in O town bro -

Gonna need you to get that Tunnel btw- will call ya .....

Andy

Ran the boat today , runs good lots of potential with finer tuning , a few small problems with plugs but should be a missile with a little fine tuning need some shims for head clearance . Big thanks to Mark Sholund for firing me out a great prop ! Thanks for the interest in this thread guys it has helped a lot . :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran the boat today , runs good lots of potential with finer tuning , a few small problems with plugs but should be a missile with a little fine tuning need some shims for head clearance . Big thanks to Mark Sholund for firing me out a great prop ! Thanks for the interest in this thread guys it has helped a lot . :D :D
Tom

You going to be at the lake tomorrow. Can't wait to see NORAD's newest ICBM or is that Frankenfoley's newest monster.

David

Tom

You going to be at the lake tomorrow. Can't wait to see NORAD's newest ICBM or is that Frankenfoley's newest monster.

David
I'll be there continuing to tweak . No monster but should make it through the heats OK ! Love this race 4 days of racing and kickin back (7 boats ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back