• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning workshop, lots of parts and engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a new RS.91 P/L and a new custom made brass head button for the OPS .90?

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudy, how much for the ops 90. Looks a little rough. What condition is it in. Thanks Charlie.
The OPS 90 is in mint condition regarding the P/LIt have a new head button installed.

The engine is highly modified (ported) in the case. Ports in the sleeve are not modified in size, only for flow improvement.

I used this engine in an offshore 90 boat during the 2010 Norwegian league. It stood easily up against the modified CMB engines. I had problems getting the header to stay in place as the screw came loose all the time. This resulted in the treads in the case to fail. I had an engineer to install helicoil (steel) treads all in all treaded holes in the engine. The treads in the engine will never ever fail anymore.

The engine is in great shape when it comes to crankshaft, disk etc. Only thing that needs to be changed

is the O-rings under each bolt holding the top in place.

More than 10 hour work in modifications besides all the testing has gone into the engine

I am looking to get US 390$ + shipping
Rudy, how much for the ops 90. Looks a little rough. What condition is it in. Thanks Charlie.
The OPS 90 is in mint condition regarding the P/LIt have a new head button installed.

The engine is highly modified (ported) in the case. Ports in the sleeve are not modified in size, only for flow improvement.

I used this engine in an offshore 90 boat during the 2010 Norwegian league. It stood easily up against the modified CMB engines. I had problems getting the header to stay in place as the screw came loose all the time. This resulted in the treads in the case to fail. I had an engineer to install helicoil (steel) treads all in all treaded holes in the engine. The treads in the engine will never ever fail anymore.

The engine is in great shape when it comes to crankshaft, disk etc. Only thing that needs to be changed is the O-rings under each bolt holding the top in place.

More than 10 hour work in modifications besides all the testing has gone into the engine

Rudy any mods to the piston and the head why did you have to change it and is it stock or is it modded

what shims are you running in it and are they copper or aluminum. and how did the modds thanks Charlie

The engine is in great shape when it comes to crankshaft, disk etc. Only thing that needs to be changed

is the O-rings under each bolt holding the top in place.

The engine is in great shape when it comes to crankshaft, disk etc. Only thing that needs to be changed is the O-rings under each bolt holding the top in place.

Rudy any mods to the piston and the head why did you have to change it and is it stock or is it modded

what shims are you running in it and are they copper or aluminum. and how did the modds thanks Charlie
The piston has some of the shirt removed on the intake side.

The head that is in the engine now is brand new unmodified. I did not do anything to this head as I didn’t plan on using the engine more. It’s up to person that buys the engine to modify the head.

Currently there are alum (new) shims in the engine.

Why I did the mods? To be able to stand up against all the modified CMB engines. The engine runs great as mention earlier. Reason for not using the engine anymore is that I use CMB in all my other boats. This together with having problems getting the screws for the header to stay in place made me come to the conclusion that I sell the engine.

How about a new RS.91 P/L and a new custom made brass head button for the OPS .90?

David
That is wort 1/3 from what I am asking. Any better offer? I do really need CMB parts
I have all kinds of CMB parts. What would you consider a fair trade?

http://www.ebay.com/...d=p5197.c0.m619
I think you should by the OPS in the link for 128$ :)
Would rather trade for parts.

No offense meant just wanted to put things in perspective.

I have tried to sell my RS parts and had the same problem getting what thy are worth.

Think we can come up with a fair deal for both of us.

You need parts I need parts lets deal.

RS .91 eng case moded good crank and bearings ,disk set, new P/L,good used brass button less carb for your OPS .90

David
That is wort 1/3 from what I am asking. Any better offer? I do really need CMB parts

I have tried to sell my RS parts and had the same problem getting what thy are worth.

RS .91 eng case moded good crank and bearings ,disk set, new P/L,good used brass button less carb for your OPS .90
Sounds like a good deal.Can you take a picture of the parts only to make it clear what I am getting.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Rudi

David

Sounds like a good deal.Can you take a picture of the parts only to make it clear what I am getting.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Rudi
Will send pic to day.

Hi Rudi, do you still have the .45 Evo parts ?

If so, could I ask the price; and what's useable please ?
I was looking to get 60$ for the parts. There is no cranckshaft as this snapped. Also there is no screws. Besides this everything should be there. Parts are in ok condition as I used the engine when the crankshaft failed. Get hold of a crank and you have a ok engine.Shipping approx 20-25$

I was looking to get 60$ for the parts. There is no cranckshaft as this snapped. Also there is no screws. Besides this everything should be there. Parts are in ok condition as I used the engine when the crankshaft failed. Get hold of a crank and you have a ok engine.Shipping approx 20-25$
Sounds fine to me Rudi. Should have mentioned, I'm in UK, so I guess we may as well do the business in Euros (one less conversion); €45 ?

If that's ok, I'll take it please. If you could let me know the postage to UK, I'll raise payment. Is the email address you posted also your PayPal address ?

Sounds fine to me Rudi. Should have mentioned, I'm in UK, so I guess we may as well do the business in Euros (one less conversion); €45 ?

If that's ok, I'll take it please. If you could let me know the postage to UK, I'll raise payment. Is the email address you posted also your PayPal address ?

Sounds great.

Send me a PM with your adress

Back