• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning workshop, lots of parts and engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize for not responding to the people I have agree on deals with.

My father is in hospital and it takes all my time to follow him up.

I need to get back to you all later.

If any of you would like to call of what we agreed on as I will not be able to ship anything yet, send me a pm and I will read it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pople who made intrest in items have been pm today.

I will update the topic with whats left based on the respons from the PM,s.

The CMB parts are sold and shipped today to Mr Ian Searle.

There is still allot of parts and engines up for sale.

Make me a offer, also for a trade as all have to go, dont need it anymore.

If you have some CMB engine parts, propellers, servos etc you want to trade I am sure we can make a great deal. If you have a BM flowmeter you want to trade, I can offer you both the OPS 90 and the A 45 engine for it.

There is still allot of items left for sale like the OPS 90 engine, the A45 engine, CMB 21 parts, KB and OPS parts.

I need to get rid of them as they are laying and collecting dust.

Make me a offer or suggest some trades.

Payment for sold and shipped parts are recieved.Here is what is left for sale:If anybody would like to buy all that is listed I will sell it for 500250$ including shipping to any state in US.

deler til CMB 21 RS7.JPG

Used parts for CMB RSV 21 Complete backhouse including drum and valve.Piston and sleeve including rod and a headbutton, all in good conditionAsking 100 50$ + shipping

IMG_3528.JPG

OPS 65-67 disk and house. unused and newAsking $2010 + shipping.

1 head for KB 67 asking 5$ + shipping

Octura motorfeste for OPS 90.JPG

Octura motormount for 5" railsPredrilled for OPS 90.New, never been usedAsking 1510$ + shipping

kb flex 3,5 cc.JPG

KB flex and oil, new in bagasking 105$ + shipping

Strut 90  og pipebend  mac for 45 motor.jpg

Australian made new unused strut for 1/4" flex, asking 105$ + shippingMac header for 45 engine. I used on a OS 46 engine askin 105$ + shipping

ops 90.JPG

OPS in great shape.The engine is highly modified. All treads in engine case has installed helicoil.The engine runs very strong, and is set up for 40% nitro.There is installed new head button as the treads in the last button was damaged.Asking 250200$ + shipping.

Payment for sold and shipped parts are recieved.Here is what is left for sale:If anybody would like to buy all that is listed I will sell it for 500250$ including shipping to any state in US.

View attachment 44126

Used parts for CMB RSV 21 Complete backhouse including drum and valve.Piston and sleeve including rod and a headbutton, all in good conditionAsking 100 50$ + shipping

View attachment 44127

OPS 65-67 disk and house. unused and newAsking $2010 + shipping.

1 head for KB 67 asking 5$ + shipping

View attachment 44128

Octura motormount for 5" railsPredrilled for OPS 90.New, never been usedAsking 1510$ + shipping

View attachment 44129

KB flex and oil, new in bagasking 105$ + shipping

View attachment 44131

Australian made new unused strut for 1/4" flex, asking 105$ + shippingMac header for 45 engine. I used on a OS 46 engine askin 105$ + shipping

View attachment 44130

OPS in great shape.The engine is highly modified. All treads in engine case has installed helicoil.The engine runs very strong, and is set up for 40% nitro.There is installed new head button as the treads in the last button was damaged.Asking 250200$ + shipping.

I have lowered the price with 50% on some items

Take all for US240$+shipping

Back