CIRCUS CIRCUS CANARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

I'M LOOKING FOR A CIRCUS CIRCUS CANARD 1/8 SCALE PREFERABLE THE WOOD VERSION THAT WAS BUILT BY BRUCE GAINES AND SOLD TO SOME ONE IN THE LATE EIGHTIES I THINK BACK IN THE MIDWEST.IT WAS THE BOAT BILL FRITZ MADE THE MOLD OFF OF FOR HIS FIBERGLASS VERSION. I WOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN ONE OF BILL FRITZ CANARDS ALSO USED.

Here's Bruces Email address, in case you don't have it. [email protected]

And here's Bill Fritz's ph. # 330 883 0712. Nill on an Email address.

Good luck with Bill. Just keep trying.

jackgarcia90 said:
Here's Bruces Email address, in case you don't have it.  [email protected] here's Bill Fritz's ph. #  330 883 0712. Nill on an Email address. 

Good luck with Bill.  Just keep trying.

83093[/snapback]

THANKS JACK

I know where two of the fritz hulls are. One is hanging on Steve Jacksons wall where it has been for at least 5 years as I recall, And another one is in Dean Werges's shop as we speak. Dont know if either is for sale. But I could ask If you like. If they tell me its okay i will give you their phone #.. Ken

Ken Hildreth said:
I know where two of the fritz hulls are.  One is hanging on Steve Jacksons wall where it has been for at least 5 years as I recall,  And another one is  in Dean Werges's shop as we speak.  Dont know if either is for sale.  But I could ask If you like.  If they tell me its okay i will give you their phone #.. Ken
83101[/snapback]

YES CALL THEM I'M INTERESTED

Latest posts

Back