Chris Harris All Star "Electric" Hydro Shoot-Out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

BEFORE THE RACE SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two, IROC Series, Signature Edition,Vac-U-Pickles.

What you get:

IROC Series, Signature Edition,Vac-U-Pickle RTR less radio, that includes......

1 Set of Fullers hardware including Hughey 150 cable

1- Neu 1509 1Y 3600kv motor

2- FlightPower EVO25 5000 2S packs

1- Castle Creations Hydra 120 ESC

1- Ned Schmidt custom coupler

1-Hitec HS225 servo

1-FlightPower EVO-RX 1345ma 2s rec pack (not shown)

1-FlightPower FT5-AVR voltage regulator (not shown)

1-Chris Harris sharpened, balanced and modified as he sees fit, Octura X442.

The componet cost alone is just over $1000.00 not including misc.,we are asking $800.00 shipped to the lower 48.

The boats will be sold to the first two people to contact Capt. Ron via PM or email, [email protected] for payment and shipping instructions.

The boats can be picked up at the race, or will be shipped after the race.

The boats will bear the signatures of all six participating racers unless otherwise requested.

Thanks again to all of our sponsors for making this possible. B)

Doug :)

2008_0903IROC10007.JPG

setup1.JPG

setup2.JPG

setup4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug your setups keep looking cleaner and cleaner- NICE LAYOUT- B)

A couple of people are going to own some VERY nice boats. :)

Andy

Thanks Doug, look forward to some bench racing and elbow bending at the "All Star Shootout" ;)

Andy

The orange boat has been sold..... one remaining

BEFORE THE RACE SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two, IROC Series, Signature Edition,Vac-U-Pickles.

What you get:

IROC Series, Signature Edition,Vac-U-Pickle RTR less radio, that includes......

1 Set of Fullers hardware including Hughey 150 cable

1- Neu 1509 1Y 3600kv motor

2- FlightPower EVO25 5000 2S packs

1- Castle Creations Hydra 120 ESC

1- Ned Schmidt custom coupler

1-Hitec HS225 servo

1-FlightPower EVO-RX 1345ma 2s rec pack (not shown)

1-FlightPower FT5-AVR voltage regulator (not shown)

1-Chris Harris sharpened, balanced and modified as he sees fit, Octura X442.

The componet cost alone is just over $1000.00 not including misc.,we are asking $800.00 shipped to the lower 48.

The boats will be sold to the first two people to contact Capt. Ron via PM or email, [email protected] for payment and shipping instructions.

The boats can be picked up at the race, or will be shipped after the race.

The boats will bear the signatures of all six participating racers unless otherwise requested.

Thanks again to all of our sponsors for making this possible. B)

The orange boat has been sold to Capt Ron..... one remainingThanks again to all of our sponsors for making this possible. B)

Don Wollard is the proud owner of the yellow boat!

Thanks and congratulations guys!!!

Doug :D

Cant wait!! This is goin to be a fun event!! Our shop is FULL!!!!

Hey Dad... we should o this EVERY year!!! :p lol

Good news and bad news.

Things have been pretty rough here. :huh:

I lost my youngest brother just before the Valdosta SAWs. Shawn was just thirtyseven and left behind a wife and two children, a three year old daughter, and thirteen year old son. He was my best bud next to Casey.

By buddy David Watson passed away the Monday after the SAWs. David loved his fleet of Chris Crafts, Lobster boat, and sail boats. David left behind a wife and two grown children.

Davids funeral was last Saturday. On Sunday we recieved the call that my mother inlaw Ms. Sally had passed away. Sally left behind seven children and fifteen grand children. She was a great lady who treated me like one of her own.

Man, somebody throw us a rope!!!!!!........

On the brighter side, "good news", I finally had some time to get back to work on the hydros. The insides are painted, servos, hardware, ect are installed and they're almost ready. ;)

Hopefully, I'll be able to post pics of the finished boats by next weekend!!

Thanks Steve Rogers (FlightPower USA) and John Snider (Torkit)for the RX. packs and voltage regulators!

Thanks also to my buds John Snider and Jimmy Banks for your help soldering up the ESCs. That saved me a ton of time!!

Ned Schmidt, thanks for hooking us up with custom couplers on such a short notice. They are awesome, as usual!!!

Here are a few pics,

Doug

2008_10117hydros0006.JPG

2008_10117hydros0003.JPG

2008_10117hydros0004.JPG

2008_10117hydros0001.JPG

Sorry to hear about all the bad news Doug, we wish you and all your family the best.

The boats are looking great and I for one can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks, thanks for all your hard work and effort during this tough time, its gonna be a blast !!! B)

Don't you owe me a beer - LOL. :D

Andy

Sorry to hear about all the bad news Doug, we wish you and all your family the best.
The boats are looking great and I for one can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks, thanks for all your hard work and effort during this tough time, its gonna be a blast !!! B)

Andy
Thanks Andy,

I don't drink normally, BUT, we'll have a cold one after the racing on Sat!!

Doug

Andy
Thanks Andy,

I don't drink normally, BUT, we'll have a cold one after the racing on Sat!!

Doug
Looking forward to that my freind ;)

Andy

Progress pics.

BTW, Big thanks to Paul Rollins of the Atlanta Model Boaters for the PVC boat stands. These stands will remain with the boats. ;)

2008_1018IROCARTR0004.JPG

2008_1018IROCARTR0001.JPG

2008_1018IROCARTR0002.JPG

2008_1018IROCARTR0003.JPG

I'm finished with the boats and they will be at the race site tomorrow afternoon!!!! ;)

Good luck fellas!!! :D

Doug

Thanks again to all of the sponsors!!!!!! B)

2008_1023IROCBP0002.JPG

2008_1023IROCBP0003.JPG

2008_1023IROCBP0005.JPG

Great job Doug!

The boats look great...

Too bad I am such a hack driver or maybe I would have received an invite!!! :D :eek: :lol: :D

Lamar

Just got off the phone with Eric Bourlet. So far after the first round,

Mark Anderson 1st, Eric Bourlet 2nd, Jerry Crowther 3rd, and I think the rest of the electric boys DNF.

They were enroute to a new lake as they had been kick off the original. Something about owner permission. Oooooops.

Mike

maybe we can see some youtube videos of the heat races from you guys.way to go guys 1 and 2 from washington state keep up the good driving. B)

after four rounds on Saturday... Mark Anderson currently holds lead in the All Star Shoot-Out

we have two rounds left to run on Sunday morning...

Capt'n Ron aka #6

Latest posts

Back