Cheese .12 Kits ready!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I have 4 Laser cut Cheese .12 Kits Ready to ship.

I know a lot of people have been trying to get in the .12 rigger design and sales market lately. But let's talk about the FireFighter .12's

FireFighterBoats has been selling .12 riggers longer than anyone (ok maybe the dumas rascall). The Cheese .12 is a proven design that has a full year of racing behind it. You will not be getting a one of a kind test it for me boat design. Many years of rigger design experience go in to each FireFighter Boat.

These kits include Laser cut wood, Foam, Composite tubes, and G10 turn fin spar. (they don't include building instructions yet, sorry. My designs all build almost the same so instructions from the other designs will likely do the trick for ya)

Order today and it can ship on Monday.

I got 4 cut and these will sell for $78 each with shipping to the USA included. The price will go up when they go in to full production.

contact me at [email protected] to order yours!

Thanks,

Tom

DSCF0242.JPG

ill take one!!!!!!

email sent! let me know how to pay!

also is it possible t get like the number of this gooey hull like how many have been built! just for bragging rights lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you are getting some kits cut Tom. The cheese is a very good design. I would recomend it to anyone looking for a .12 Outrigger Kit.

Mark

ill take one!!!!!!

email sent! let me know how to pay!

also is it possible t get like the number of this gooey hull like how many have been built! just for bragging rights lol
I don't know exactly, it's hard to tell when you sell plans.

2 are sold! gets yours now If you want one!

I added a CD with the drawing and some building pictures.

Pay this weekend and your kit will ship Monday! Only 2 left!

looks like only 1 left!

Last edited:
sorry... I sold them to the first 4 that asked already.... guess I need to get them in full production!

it's not much harder to build from the plans....

Last edited:
Did I miss this by a hair Tom.....No worries let me know when you have them available again, you've sure got my order down for one..... ;)

Back