charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Wadlow

I need to buy a new charger and I was wondering what you guys recommend. i will use it to charge mainly NiMetal and NiCad but I would also like to be able to charge Lipo. I would also like to charge 2 batteries at a time..... Your thoughts?????

THIS ONE! I have two of them and they're great. They are AC or DC, will charge nicad, nimh, Pb, liFE, Lipo and only $44.70 with FREE SHIPPING last time I ordered! GREAT DEAL. And as if that weren't enough, at checkout enter the code HOBBYMODEL and you'll get another 5% off!!!

http://www.hobbypartz.com/thac6smbachw.html

Ive got 2 of the T680 same as what sailr has but the newer model and no AC I have a power supply) work well enough I sold my other chargers--was the same deal free shipping when I got mine, just make sure what ever you order from hobbypartz they have in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
which one is best for at the pond (heat racing) ,i only have one p spec opc for now but may get others?

The 680 is a DC charger the AC6 is AC/DC so either one will be fine in the field, the AC6 is a little larger due to its built in power supply but its not big and bulky. They also sell an AC/DC version of the 680 to, How I decided on DC only chargers is I was buying two no matter what and two AC chargers cost close to the same as two DC chargers and separate power supply, I can use the 12v dc power supply for things other than the chargers.

The 680 is a DC charger the AC6 is AC/DC so either one will be fine in the field, the AC6 is a little larger due to its built in power supply but its not big and bulky. They also sell an AC/DC version of the 680 to, How I decided on DC only chargers is I was buying two no matter what and two AC chargers cost close to the same as two DC chargers and separate power supply, I can use the 12v dc power supply for things other than the chargers.
I have 2 thunder ac6 chargers perfect for all around use

don't you guys think it would be better to get the H-610 ,200 watt ,10 amp charger for only 15 bucks more or not?

don't you guys think it would be better to get the H-610 ,200 watt ,10 amp charger for only 15 bucks more or not?
Mine works fine it will charge at 5 amps all day long if needed. My son and I race r/c trucks in the winter and its fast enough to keep batteries going till mid nite

Great Planes Triton EQ for me.. what a nice charger.. the best I have used for ALL charging.

Grim

Hyperion all the way!!! I love my Duo II...beautiful charger for the pond!

-Kent

one last quick question,will a 10 amp charger charge at 10 amps when hooked to a 12 volt batt? thinking of using it for more than just rc batteries

Back