Carolina Showdown results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

What a great weekend! Nearly perfect weather, lots of great racing, and most important, great people. A big thanks to all who attended and our generous sponsors. A big congrats and many thanks to Mike Hemric for another well run event.

I took a bunch of pics and some video on Sunday. Over the course of the week I'll be posting them and the results. I'll also add info on how to get a professionally shot and edited DVD of some of Saturday's racing once I get it. If anyone has any good pics they want me to add to the web site, please email them to me at [email protected].

The following link will get you to the race results, pics of the top 3 in each class, and a page with some other pictures: http://geocities.com/ptproptwisters/d12_2007_results_pb.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Great race! Great fun! Great people! I'll be back!Piper, Send me the photo of my boat with the hooter girls.
Absolutely a blast! Mike Hemric & the gang did a great job!! I don't know which was better all the racing or all the laughing. Had poor Peter Mueller laughing so hard he begged us to stop before he wet his pants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Weather was perfect, Mike's wife did her famous bbq lunch on Sunday & the Hooters girls on Saturday ..... well no words needed there. Piper get them pics to me dude!! Three Hooters girls posing with my Smokin' Joe's scale, yeah baby!! B) B) B)

And to Mike Hemric .......

It's itchy .......... put it onnn!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor John Finch, the stress level was totally unbearable as this pic clearly illustrates-

100_0326.jpg

That was my rendition of pitting for Don in the RTR class. For those of you that watch South Park, you will understand this one........Don, Apolooogizzzzzze.

I would like to thank all who took time out of the race day(s) getting up to speed on water props.

100_2406.jpg

100_2397.jpg

100_2393.jpg

I LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING TO THE RACE. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL PEOPLE WHO SPONSORED THE RACE AND THANKS TO ALL THE CLUB MEMBERS THAT HELP AT THE RACE. HOPE SEE ALL THE RACERS BACK NEXT YEAR.

MIKE

100_0326.jpg

Mr Finch.... I dont't think there is a man that can fill those BOOTS So you dont't have to guard them the way you do! :lol: :rolleyes: :blink: or is it that you're afraid someone might piss in them? :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick

I travel with a rough crowd. You never know what might happen. They are a lot of fun though. I laughed more last weekend that I have in the whole past 6 months put together. Sometimes the after hours get together is better than the racing. I like the way they had the heats set up. We scrambled for an hour of racing then relaxed for two hours waiting for the next round. Worked out great for an old fart like me.

hey guys, i had a great time there.the only thing that stopped it from picture perfect was the shorts and ,teeshirt i had on saturday morning,(berrrrrrr) it was cold.thanks for all the laughs and great racing,oh yeah,and not one argument the whole time.thats what makes it fun.

mark

I LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING TO THE RACE. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL PEOPLE WHO SPONSORED THE RACE AND THANKS TO ALL THE CLUB MEMBERS THAT HELP AT THE RACE. HOPE SEE ALL THE RACERS BACK NEXT YEAR.
MIKE
Mike,

Ya all put on a great race I'll be back next year. I'll try to be a little more consistant next year. Had a great time and laughed so much over the weekend my side is still sore. Look forward to coming back next year.

Words for the Weekend: Apologizzzze

Not Baaaaadddd

Its Itchy , Put it On!!

Hope to see ya all again at the Delmarva District Race!

One thing is for sure and that's the Hooter's girls will be back next year. :D

hoots.jpg

They sure add a nice touch to my Smokin' Joe's. ^_^

Latest posts

Back